2020年5月14日星期四

Critique Shed Foundation Plan?

Hi all,

Looking to build a shed on a piece of bare ground. Frost line recommendation is 12". Planning for a footprint of 12 foot x 12 foot, possibly 12 x 16.

This will be in an area where I dont have running water yet - Mixing concrete will be doable, but ill have to bring in water and whatnot, will be a bit of a magic trick to pull it off.

I am thinking that I will bury sonotubes in the corners, fill them with concrete, and use "cast in place" 4x4 anchors to secure pressure treated lumber to these. Idea would be to have the sonotube stick out from the ground about a foot, and have deck blocks in between the 4 corners for additional support.

From there, would have a frame of 4x4 pressure treated that I would build upon.

Can yall with a little more experience poke some holes in this plan? Things that may be an issue, things I could do to make it easier, things I didnt think of?

Thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/InTheTuleez
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/3cEXyt6

没有评论:

发表评论