2020年5月26日星期二

I built a deck and poured my post piers before getting an inspection on the holes. What to do?

Hi,

I recently finished building a deck and, as the title says, already poured the concrete for my post piers before an inspector could come by to verify they are deep enough. I realize this was a big mistake and did not know at the time that an inspection like this was necessary (I thought there was only a final inspection). I know this now, so I am not looking for a lecture reminding me that I should have done more research, etc. Instead, I am looking for a solution to my problem.

Surely this has happened before, and I am not the only person who has ever done this. What can be done to prove the piers are deep enough? Dig an adjacent hole? Some sort of special tool? What will a city/county inspector do? Appreciate any suggestions.

submitted by /u/SA183
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2ZAmE8G

没有评论:

发表评论