2020年2月2日星期日

Making a standing Desk and need tips for sticking legs to tabletop

Is there anything I should be wary of when drilling into the wood and then screwing the standing desk legs on? DIY is very very new to me so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The wood is an Australian Hardwood - Ash. Its 33mm thick.

The legs are still in transit on the way to my house. So I'm not entirely sure what the go is with those yet.

I'm mainly curious if I should be putting a piece of wood in between the standing desk legs and the desk top, or if it will be sufficent with 33mm just to drill it straight into the top.

I'm also super clueless about what types of screws I should be using, I was going to wait for the legs to arrive but I'm utterly clueless of what will be a good choice in length and thickness.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.

submitted by /u/Oakandcoffee
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/3930369

没有评论:

发表评论