2020年2月26日星期三

Steam Engine Model For School

I'm making a working "steam" engine for a school project. However, I decided against using steam because it it hard to make and pressurize at school, and it can also be dangerous.

Instead, I'm powering the engine from compressed air (its a fairly small engine). The engine needs to run for about an hour, so I need some sort of compressor/pump. It needs to be quiet because I'm taking it to an event with lots of people, and it needs to be small enough so that I can fit it in my backpack. (Also not that expensive, something under 15 bucks. I know, I'm a broke high school student)

As far as air flow demand, all I need is about 10-15 psi with decent air flow. Do you guys know of any pump or compressor thats up for the job? Also could there be a better way to power it than compressed air?

submitted by /u/blockyworld9926
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2Vsvfbd

没有评论:

发表评论