2020年2月29日星期六

Washing machine drain pipe overflows on occasion.

I have a washing machine and the drain pipe backs up occasionally. Honestly not sure why it will work for several months with no issue and then it will start overflowing for a few cycles. The drain pipe is 1 3/8".

I've had a newish high efficiency washer for maybe 2 years or so, but I want to say the problem wasn't caused by the new washer.

I've snaked the drain and there is a little access cap right below it which all looks clean. It is almost certainly not a clog, I feel as if it just has problems breathing. Will replacing this 1 3/8" pipe with something larger solve my problem.

Also, the main connect where the drain pipe goes into the wall is also 1 3/8" fitting. Would this have to be refitted to a larger connection as well?

Thanks for any responses.

submitted by /u/pipsqweeker
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2I9SAXz

没有评论:

发表评论