2020年2月29日星期六

Project/ Tool help: Q on Cordless Power Drill

PROJECT: Hanging a mirror in my entrance way. So i need to drill holes in a wall for the hooks, but the wall is a brick wall.

1.can I use a regular cordless power drill to drill into the brick wall? I do not have a hammer drill? But I do have a masonry bit

  1. Speed setting questions:

A. For the low speed/high torque setting, what tasks would this setting be used for? Can you provide examples so I can visualize?

B. For the high speed / low torque setting, what tasks would this setting be used for? Can you provide examples so I can visualize?

  1. If i can use the regular cordless drill to drill two holes in the brick wall, would you suggest the High Torque / Low Speed setting?

Thanks Reddit!

submitted by /u/suw146
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2I8EvcM

没有评论:

发表评论