2020年2月2日星期日

I unstuck my diesel injector with this mix.

I got a 04 diesel Jetta with number 4 cylinder misfire code. It shook the car Violently at cold starts . As it warmed up it got better. I got this cheap car for MPG Experiments. I’ll be throwing vapor into the intake and other mixes of fuel to see if I can get better MPG and also less Pollution. But I need it to work smooth 1st. With the tank almost empty I mixed 1 cup of Lucas fuel Conditioner, and a 1/2 can of deep creep Penetrating oil. Poured in fuel tank and started car up and run it for 1 hr. Revving it up and letting it idle till it was up to temp. Then it sat in my garage for a few weeks. I started it off and on during this time. Last Sunday I started it and it still shook Violently. I backed it out of garage and revved it up to 5 grand and held it there for 30 secs. Then 3 grand and revved it up and down washing out the carbon. The exhaust mark in the snow was black from carbon. You guessed it. No more misfire. It runs smoothly now and I cleared the code and it gave me a check mark an all cylinders. Pretty cool. Now to fix my carboned up turbo. Thanks for your time. Dan

submitted by /u/Thedantec1
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2RQG5Wi

没有评论:

发表评论