2019年7月31日星期三

How can this old electrical box have all the breakers removed but still feed many live outlets and lights? How can I disconnect this box in a series of 3?

This old house has several electrical boxes in a series. The third box in the series (last photo) one has all the circular fuses removed but still is feeding many live outlets and lights in a section of the house.

How can I remove this third box in the series so I can remove the BX cable and remove existing wiring? I will eventually upgrade to a 200 amp system and new box but I am going one section at a time.

I know I might need a electrician, I am just trying to understand what is happening here. All fuses have been removed but the box is still feeding many live outlets and lights.

photos

submitted by /u/thetruthteller
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2YjBNfa

没有评论:

发表评论