2019年7月31日星期三

HELP! GREMLINS!

I really dont even know how to explain how this is happening or where to ask for help, but I hope I am posting in the right place.

I recently leased a building for a second location to our meager business. We built everything out, lots of ups and downs but finally everything was running smoothly. Until today.

I get here about 9, turn everything on go about my opening routine when all of the sudden my computer shuts off. I look around and notice the commercial coffee maker is also off. I go into the utility room and I hear a click clack click clack and notice a definite purpose controller cycling. It's old, and i dont know why it would cause half my store to lose power, but i figure it cant hurt to replace it. I replace it, and switch power back on and nothing. Circuits still dont have power. Now here is where it gets weird.

I turn the coffee machine back on, which is on it's own 2 pole 50 amp breaker in the box with a dedicated 4 prong plug, and all of the circuits kick back on but start flickering. I turn the coffee machine off and half the store goes dark. I figured maybe the breaker was wired incorrectly and causing feedback so I REMOVED THE WIRES AND THE 50AMP BREAKER from the box, and now none of the circuits that were dead will work.

HELP! How can a breaker that isnt even connected to these circuits stop them from working? I'm at my wits end!

submitted by /u/Keighlon
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2MtJl7Z

没有评论:

发表评论