2020年5月9日星期六

Planning on installing butcher block tomorrow, but I'm having issues with my circular saw

I hope it's okay to post this here, if not lemme know which direction I should head in. I've tried Google and YouTube and didn't come up with any solutions.

I plan on installing butcher block countertops tomorrow, and in an effort to help lower the amount of time we're without a kitchen, I started prepping as much as I could. I went to square my circular saw and realized that when I lower it to the depth I need, the lever doesn't tighten enough to keep the shoe in place. I tried my best to remove the bolt but it's not just a typical hex. I have a Skil 5080 if it helps, and I can take pictures if needed.

Like I said, all Google turned up was just how-to articles on how to change the blade depth, not troubleshooting issues like this.

submitted by /u/BQJJ
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2WGPMb5

没有评论:

发表评论