2020年4月6日星期一

How to cheaply stop rock from falling in our garage, carved into a hill

We rent a house with a garage that is literally carved into rock. The ceiling and all four sides are rock. We knew when we moved in that it crumbled a lot, but we have not really worried about it much since we use it for outdoor storage. In this quarantine, we are trying to set up a small home gym in the space and I was looking for solutions to prevent the rocks from raining down.

Our landlord doesn't mind if we modify/improve the property. However, I don't want to spend a ton of money or start something beyond my skill set. I was thinking of maybe painting it with a clear coat to seal it. Thoughts? Anything else my DIY-ers can think of? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/a_better_self
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2xU5Hds

没有评论:

发表评论