2020年4月28日星期二

Replacing T8 fluorescent with ballast compatible LED

I am electrically challenged so rewiring is out as I would rather pay someone to deal with those moving electrons. I did my research and found that I could just get ballast compatible LED bulbs to replace the fluorescent ones that were going out in my garage.

The fixture is for 2 bulbs and when I install only one of the new lights (the other side is empty) it works. If I install the second one, either they both light up for a couple of seconds and then go out, or neither lights up. The single light will work on either side.

Any tips or things I can try before I either return the LEDs for regular or hire an electrician to replace the fixtures?

submitted by /u/Otakusmurf
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2KH5Ns3

没有评论:

发表评论