2020年5月20日星期三

[Help] Trying to figure out how much wood I need for a simple desk build.

I'm building a simple (small) desk as a temporary solution for a PC I'm building until I can do some rearranging.

Going to be using 3/4" MDF. My local lumber store has a 4ft x 8ft piece and I'm wondering if this will be enough for the following dimensions.

It's going to have two pieces on the side and one piece on top. 26" W x 29" H 21" D. Potentially a 2x4 cut to fit in the back to make it a little more stable (or another slab of MDF.

Top piece will be 26" W x 21" D. Though I'm not sure if I'll need to take 3/4" H off the side pieces in order to keep the desk at 29" H. So I'd appreciate some input on that.

I know this is very simple math, but I'm having a major brain fart...

submitted by /u/SacraficeMyGoat
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/36t8iZj

没有评论:

发表评论