2019年9月26日星期四

Help gluing rubber fist to mirror for an art show by tomorrow night.

Hello, I am an artist trying to get a sculpture ready for an art show tomorrow night. The sculpture is a tattooed fist that was originally sold for personal erotic use, I think it is made of silicone or rubber. I am trying to glue the bottom of it to a horizontal mirror base. I have already tried silicone caulking and white adhesive caulking and neither have worked, it either peels right off, or the caulk will not dry. I need to firmly affix it by tomorrow, so I am looking for glues that can be purchased from a brick and mortar store and preferably will cure within 24 hours. It does not need to be body/food safe, as the piece is only decorative. Thank you for your help.

submitted by /u/HootNanny666
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2lWS3AR

没有评论:

发表评论