2020年4月4日星期六

Install Wall Thermostat For Electric Wall Heater

Install Wall Thermostat For Electric Wall Heater

I have an electric fan heater in my wall that has a rudimentary dial to control the temperature, and I want to add a programmable wall thermostat (something like Mysa). I'm thinking about running electrical wiring from the wall heater through the wall to a nearby electrical switch, and replacing that switch with a wall thermostat.

Right now I'm struggling to remove the wall can from the wall - I've removed the screws but there seems to be a strip of metal going across the top of the can that's preventing it from moving. Anyone have an idea how I should properly remove the wall can?

Thinking about running wires from the wall heater to where the electrical switch is located in the top right?

The heater right now is connected to a rudimentary knob control. I've removed all of the screws but still can't pull the wall can out

This metal strip at the top seems to be keeping the wall can in place

I appreciate any advice!

submitted by /u/51blackbird
[link] [comments]


from DIY https://ift.tt/2V3t9Nb

没有评论:

发表评论