2020年4月2日星期四

Do I have a neutral wire? (Pics included in first post)

I'm looking to wire smart devices (light switches, primarily) and they all require neutral wiring to be available at each switch box.

Images

Our house was built 2 years ago. We live in Utah. My wife and I just bought it 6 months ago. My understanding is that pretty much every house in the past 30 years has a neutral wire.

Because it looks like they painted the walls with the switchplates off (easy way to do it), the wire nuts are painted over, but in the top-right corner of the gang box LOOKS like a neutral. Because I'm a software engineer, I'd like to have a knowledgeable answer instead of me just guessing.

Do I have neutral wiring available?

submitted by /u/UtahJarhead
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2X2Qkdi

没有评论:

发表评论