2019年11月5日星期二

Help Needed. Making signs out of floor board, need the cheapest/easiest option to edge it out.

I bought discount interlocking flooring to make signs out of. I don’t have the space or equipment to tear down the interlocking edging with a saw so I’m looking for a cheap and easy way to get edge around it to cover up the interlocking edging and give it a nice and finished look.

Originally I tried to score the edging with a razor and use a hammer to remove it but it didn’t come off clean, it peeled off the back finish and gave it a very unprofessional look.

I also thought about just painting the edging black, but it’s flimsy when it’s exposed and the corners of it break off/peel.

Looking for any ideas or suggestion!

submitted by /u/denrae-
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/33hkkSW

没有评论:

发表评论