2019年10月3日星期四

Advice for garbage disposal install/configuration.

I’m looking for some advice on installing/configuring a garbage disposal. Here is what my plumbing currently looks like. . I have a farm style sink, so it’s rectangular and the drain is in the middle. The plumbing currently uses that Y shaped splitter that connects to the main line. It goes to my sink and dishwasher. Most of these pieces appear to be glued.

I’m not sure if a medium sized disposal will fit with that Y splitter there. I think I might need to remove it. Since it’s glued in, do I have to cut it out? If so, where would I want to do that? If I put in a disposal the dishwasher could empty straight into it, so that Y shaped piece isn’t really necessary. I guess I’m just looking for some advice here. I think I need to cut that piece out and just put in a straight one but I’m not sure how to go about it.

submitted by /u/usedtobesideshow
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2neWB66

没有评论:

发表评论