2020年3月26日星期四

Cleaning up Epoxy Floor Paint that won’t dry?

Hi all, in need of some help as it looks like I’ve made a pretty big gaffe. Long story short, we just a bought a fixer upper home where the previous owner let her cats urinate in the garage. We had the garage professionally cleaned, Kilz’d the walls and ceiling, and replaced the garage door, there was still a lingering smell. Here’s where I made my mistake. We applied Kilz Oil based primer to the floor, and the smell was gone. To finish off the garage, today I applied Kilz Garage floor paint. Eight hours later, it’s still wet enough to push around with your finger. After a call with Kilz, they couldn’t guarantee if it would ever dry. So, does anyone have any ideas on how to clean up a mess like this? I’m also not too concerned with hot tire pickup, etc. I’m just happy to be able to walk into the garage now. Thanks!

submitted by /u/DreamWeaver8807
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/33QtQxi

没有评论:

发表评论