2019年9月12日星期四

Need help figuring out dimensions for a book

I'm really enjoying this manga book series, Beastars. The author put out a prequel of sorts, Beast Complex, only in Japan. There's no English physical version of the book, but there's a few scans of the book that were translated to English. My idea is I want to print the scans and bind my own physical copy of the book. The only problem is almost all of the scans i find have the dimensions around 800x1200 or 792x1152. If I were to change every image to one of the two sizes, would they work as a standard, say, 5.8 x 8.2 inch book? Or would the image be low resolution? Is there really no option for me to design my own physical book for this series? Thanks for the help!!

submitted by /u/NebNegreb
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/3073Dr2

没有评论:

发表评论