2019年8月23日星期五

Is there a smart dimmer compatible with a bank of LED lights that is controlled from 3 locations?

We recently had our kitchen remodeled (not DIY), and part of that process was installing a bank of 7 LED ceiling lights. (These are the exact ones we have.) All the lights are controlled as a group, and there are 3 different switches that can turn the lights on and off.

My understanding is that these are dimmable, and the electrician was originally going to install a dimmer switch, but didn't for some reason.

Is there a smart dimmer that I can get that will be compatible with this setup? I have a limited understanding of all this stuff, but I've swapped out a few light switches and wall plugs when necessary. I feel comfortable enough doing that, but I just have no idea what I need to buy to actually accomplish this.

I only need to be able to dim the lights from one of the switches. Even though the lights are controlled by 3 different switches, we rarely use 2 of them.

Will this Leviton switch work? Have I provided enough information to go on?

submitted by /u/ampdamage
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2NtemJO

没有评论:

发表评论