2019年8月21日星期三

I want to turn my MIDI keyboard into a computer

I want to modify my Alesis MIDI keyboard and run it as a computer.

My project goals are:

  1. Install a raspberry pi/arduino running raspbian/linux.
  2. Install an LCD screen
  3. Map the MIDI signal of the keys and pads on the piano to keystrokes on a keyboard.
  4. (optional) Map the mod and pitch wheels on the piano to the vertical and horizontal axis of the mouse.

I understand that this project will require knowledge of linux operations and raspberry pi's. I have no experience with either, this is just an idea I had.

I need to know if this is even possible before I start. Even just hypothetically. Any tips you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Captainwhizfiz
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2P4gwlp

没有评论:

发表评论