2020年1月28日星期二

Oil Circulation Pump for bearing

I have a piece of equipment that usually sits in a gear box. The bearing is splashed by oil in the gear box. I need to test this piece outside of the gear box which means the bearing is going to have no lubrication. The bearing is a self-aligning cylindrical roller bearing.

I plan on using a small circulating pump to pump turbine oil into the bearing oil inlet and put a bucket under the drain to catch the turbine oil. The flow rate does not need to be very high, just a couple mL per second. I am unsure on what type of pump would be the best for this application. I would rather not use a submersible because of the clean up involved afterwards. I am worried that i'll buy a pump that pumps way too much oil and then if i try to restrict it the will become pressurized. I'm out of the element when it comes to pumps so any input would be great.

Thanks

submitted by /u/deetseep
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2GsIyA1

没有评论:

发表评论