2019年10月16日星期三

Need help identifying drywall texture

As my title suggests I am looking to identify the specific texture "style" that I have on my ceilings. I am in need of finishing some small repairs that were needed and I cannot identify, with certainty, the texture style that I have throughout my house.

I have searched quite a bit and have excluded skip troweling and knockdown as they don't quite match. Close but not exactly the same. The texture that I have is subtler and "softer" than skip troweling as well as more fluid and complete.

ideally I would like to find a video of the technique being applied so that I may replicate it. I don't need much more than a few ~6" patches made so a professional is not really an option for me as money is tight.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

submitted by /u/M_J_B
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2VRKglo

没有评论:

发表评论