2019年10月17日星期四

Could use some advice on patching a drywall hole.

Early this morning I was awoken for the 3rd day in a row by my shitty upstairs neighbors loudly moving furniture and dropping things above my bedroom. In my sleep deprived anger I gave a good thud on the wall with my elbow, and apparently put a bit too much enthusiasm into it because now there's a big hole in the wall.

I taped over it for now because there's probably bugs and spiders living in there, but I want to patch it properly right away. Online guides say that depending on the size I can just plaster and paint, or I might have to use some mesh patch but they aren't very clear about what size warrants which method.

How would you tackle this? Included a picture with a Kleenex box for scale since I think those are fairly universally sized the same.

Pic

submitted by /u/CloneNoodle
[link] [comments]

from DIY https://ift.tt/2Bo3tlg

没有评论:

发表评论