Why I Built These Bulk Pantry Bins
I wanted an open-front pantry bin that could handle the real weight of canned food while keeping labels easy to see. The raw photos show the actual bins I have used in my pantry for more than five years. They are heavy duty!
Why We Love These Bulk Bins
- Sized for standard cans to fit neatly
- Easily holds at least three dozen cans
- Low front makes cans easy to see and reach
- Heavy-duty 1x8 construction
- Bottom-mounted plywood makes a smooth, sturdy base that rests directly on a pantry shelf
- Easy to customize into a longer bin with dividers
Longer Widths
You can make the front, back, and plywood bottom longer to fit your shelf. For a longer bin, add a shaped 1x8 divider every 15-1/2 to 18 inches. The dividers organize different foods and keep the longer front, back, and bottom well supported.
Free Plans
Use the free step-by-step plans below to build the standard single bin, then use the customization notes for longer widths.
from Recent Project Plans https://ift.tt/S1Do3XQ
没有评论:
发表评论