2024年9月19日星期四

Modern Wood Side Table

Why I Built this Project

I wanted a place for a nice plant in our living room as well as a good spot to store our "coffee table books".   I love simple projects and using common boards!

 

Why We Love this Modern Wood Side Table

  • Easy to build, it only took me one hour start to finish
  • Solid wood construction
  • Built using basic tools and materials 
  • Added a modern design element to our room
  • Versatile for living room, bedroom or bathroom
  • Functional for setting cups or adding a plant
  • Storage, great place to store a few books

 

How I Built this Project

Make sure you pick out nice straight boards.

lumber

Make cuts according to the cut list.

cut pieces

Attach first 2 long pieces with glue and nails. Make sure you're working on a flat level surface.

assemblyMeasure and mark shelf placement and attach with glue and nails. I marked the inside and outside of the two uprights to make sure I didn't miss nailing as well as clamped in place once positioned correctly.

shelf placement

shelf placement

marks

shelf

Attach front leg, I attached the top first and then checked for level on the lower shelf. Use glue and nails.

leg

leg

level

stand

Fill nail holes, sand and finish with paint or stain!

Watch!  Build Video for This Project

VIDEO COMING SOON!

 

Free Plans to Build Your Own Modern Wood Side Table

Ready to build this yourself?  Here's the free plans, enjoy!



from Recent Project Plans https://ift.tt/MvdGqrT

没有评论:

发表评论