2021年3月29日星期一

Raised Planter Box with Bottom Shelf

As a member of both Ana's community and The Handyman Club of America, I get a lot of inspiration for my projects. I happened to find inspiration in the latest issue of Handy Magazine and the raised planter box that they feature. They do list the plans for the planter, however, it requires the use of special tools like a router table, chisels and large pipe clamps. Those may not seems like "special" tools to some of you, but I don't have them so I'm labeling them special. :-) They used pocket hole joinery in their plans, but only in a small part. Why not use them everywhere and make life a bit simpler? I decided to take on the project myself and "re-write" the plans for our community.  Reader submitted photo.

The inspiration piece is built out of cedar, if you use a different species of wood and plan to use this outside as intended, make sure you take steps to weather proof your piece of furniture! :-)



from Recent Project Plans https://ift.tt/3wcrmr6

没有评论:

发表评论